For next year’s Challenge, we are asking you to make a quilt inspired by games.
But it can be absolutely any game you like, for example:
- board games (Monopoly, Scrabble, Shutes and Ladders, or Chess)
- card games (blackjack, hearts, solitaire or bridge)
- video or arcade games (Pacman, Super Mario or Candy Crush)
- sports (American football, soccer or basketball)
- even mind games...
There are a lot of places to go with this one, and you can be as literal (or not!) as you like!
In a change from previous years, we are setting a specific size requirement.
All quilts entered must measure 24 inches square.
Apart from that, there are very few rules:
• Only 1 entry per member
• Each entry must be labeled
• It must have a 2” - 4” hanging sleeve
• Each entry must be submitted in a labeled pillowcase and accompanied by a completed entry form (these will be available nearer the time)
The Challenge quilts will be presented at the May guild meeting, and therefore entries will be collected at the April meeting.
~ Bee Saunders, Irelle Beatie, Lou Ann Smith